Today, you can make a smoothie out of everything. However, should you really make a smoothie out of everything? Well, here is a list of ingredients that can ruin your smoothie! So, do not use them!
- Mustard greens. When they are not cooked, they are too spicy. And nothing can beat that taste.
- Raw beets. They have terrible texture when they are blended. And you do not probably want your smoothie to have the texture of oatmeal, right?
- Raw ginger. Never toss the whole ginger into your blender. You have to mince it beforehand in order to get the right texture and flavour.
- Celery. It completely ruins the taste and the texture of the smoothie.
- Always chop your dates and put them into hot water for 15 minutes before putting them into blender.
- Ice. Do not add ice to your blender when making a smoothie. It can damage your blender and the taste of the smoothie.
You will probably make lots of mistakes before making a smoothie that tastes delicious. But do not worry, just start wiht simple smoothies and then experiment.