If you want to get the most of every meal of drink, then you should avoid making these combinations. Some of them might be shocking, but the best thing you can do is listen to our advice!
- Do not drink your black tea with milk. A typical English tea serving method is actually not very healthy. Black tea contains antioxidants that can help fighting inflammation, however, if you add milk to it, you kill this effect.
- White bread and jam. A bad combination that can leave you tired for the rest of the day.
- Salad with fat-free dressing. You need fat so that your body is able to absorb all the vitamins from your salad. Just top your salad with olive oil.
- Alcohol and coffee. This is a very dangerous combination. Why? Well, if you have a cup of coffee after a few glasses of wine, you lose the ability to recognize how drunk you actually are.
- Lentils and red wine. This is a bad combination because of the iron that both of these contain.
- A burger with beer. How full do you feel after eating this crazy combination of food and drink? Well, probably too full, right?