Do you know how many myths you believe? Well, you probably do not, otherwise you would not believe them, right? Anyway, we are here to make sure that you do not believe any more of them.
- Cracking your knuckles will cause arthritis. Well, it will not. However, it is not good for you either, so it would probably be worth quitting on this habit.
- Going out with wet hair makes people sick. It does not. Well, if the virus is not already in your body. If it is, then it can help it.
- Dirty toilet seats transmit STDs. Well, not that they are totally safe, however, they will not get you STD. Do not be afraid.
- Drinking less than 8 glasses of water is unhealthy. No, it is not. If you are healthy, then all you need to do is drink when you are thirsty and wiht a meal.
- Antiperspirants cause cancer. No, this is not true. You can simply continue using them.
- Fat is bad. No, not all fats are bad. In fact, your body needs it! Polyunsaturated fats are definitely something your body needs.
- Drinking alcohol makes you stupid. Well, that depends on the amount.